Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Feet .....



Just scooting around in some of my photo folders and I came across a shot that ..... Well, what can I say? Fuck knows.

Fact is, this shot ~ or two shots, possibly formed by me splitting this one? Maybe this is a 'Pair' shot I'd over looked? Anyway, these feet have been shown, and seen, a few places now. But, they're an Oldie and a Goodie, surely?

For anyone wondering WTF is going on there? Fucked if I really know either. Gods honest truth. The balance of my mind was most Definitely disturbed around that time. Recorded, medical fact. (These days, I just stay the fuck away from medic's! No bastard needs know what's going on in my mind. Things could get tricky, if they did)

Anyway, for what ever 'reason' that made sense to me at the time ~ about fifteen years ago now, I guess? ~ I kept my boots on. These were a pair of standard issue, high leg, Doc Marten boots. Even more fucked up thing is, I'm sure I kept them well polished at all times. I just simply never once took them off. I wore them. Walked in them. Slept in them ..... For Nine Months!

I don't know why. The shrinks could never fathom why. Let's just put it down to one of those things and get over it. I genuinely have no better answer than that I must've been out of my tiny little mind. Stone cold sober. Just off planet.

Then, one day, I simply decided to take my boots and socks off. Just like that. " Hmm. Think I'll take these boots off ..... " And so I did.

I remember looking at my feet and thinking, " They look a bit rough. Better do something about them. Maybe I could die from this. " (Though why, for nine fucking months, this hadn't concerned me? God knows!) So, I thought about it and decided that some Potassium Permanganate Crystals I had for another purpose might be the best shot.

I bathed my feet in a solution of that stuff. Took them out of the bowl. Figured this was 'fun' enough to expend some film on. (I didn't have a PC, let alone a Digital Camera, back then) and took this shot:






Yes. I know .....

I'd just like add; The socks I'd worn, nine months plus, were the " Commando " ones ye see in any 'Army Surplus' type shop. Green, high leg, 'Army Socks'. Absolutely fucking brilliant socks! I took a pair off earlier tonight. They simply beat the shit out of any other sock I know, for comfort, durability and long lasting, over all quality.

There ye go.

2 comments:

  1. Even now, though I have seen 'them' plenty of times before - I shake my head in disbelief at that pic Ditch, but I s'pose we had better leave it there, hadn't we?

    OTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like " Rosebud ", mate. 'Ditch's Feet' could be the last words from someone's lips, one day.

    And we'll still be none the wiser.

    ReplyDelete