Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I'm Back ~ With A Vengeance!!!



 Who's been upsetting me now ....? Well, take ye fucking pick, really. Fienna Faile, Eires answer to the British Tories, to start with. 

  Moment Enda and his crew got in, price of a Dog Licence fucking near doubled, over night. They now insist ye micro chip every Dog. What? And have Balzac walking around with a big fucking weepy bubble between his shoulder blades, like Pesticle and Dinger? Not gonna fucking happen!

  Then, of course, they went all IDS on us and started ravaging any welfare payments they could make disappear. I used to qualify for various things. Now, my electric bills scare me to fucking death as they seemingly just keep multiplying by 100's %

  The one, last thing left to me then was what they now called the " Household Package ". To me, this simply mean't a free TV licence. Fucking whoopy! I Do feel privileged! Wouldn't want to watch TV, if I fucking knew how to!

  Had bought a couple of the things, in the past, though. To play my Play Station on.  Big, fuck off 32" Hitachi. Then, a little CRT set. Both long since fallen out of use and abandoned. Never gave them a lot of thought anymore.

  Then, I get this very badly written, obviously very personal letter from some bitch who patently takes her work home with her. Cunt works for the government and is clearly all twisted up because I told them where to stick their, worthless, fucking " Household Benefit Package ".

  Next thing ye know, this other stupid fucking letter turns up, " Ordering " me ~ Literally! In Big Letters! ~ to buy a fucking TV licence!!! That fucking pulled my string!

  I took both those worthless, irritating, fucking things out to my little private dump. Then, as is my nature, I thought I'd make a proper job of things. 

  And, as ye do, these days, I filmed it, for you lot to enjoy! 




4 comments:

  1. Lol "Does that need a fucking licence" Brilliant!!

    On a more serious note, did they stop your household benefit Ditch? Or are they trying to get you to buy a licence, even though you don't need to get one because of the benefit?

    I have the household benefit myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is an instant classic! :-D
    Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Ditch, miss you on Jim's.......... (BarnsleyBrewer)

    ReplyDelete