Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Let's All Have A Laugh ....!



 I'm having a Really Fucking Stressful time, at the moment. What with one thing and another.

  Happily, I have my own little Safe Space. Several times a day then, I just open and watch this clip that I found. And, every time, I laugh till I fucking cry!

  Hit the Full Screen button, to bring up the viewing size. This sort of funny needs sharing! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment