Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Your Very Good Health ....!


 I don't know if, perhaps, any of you may want to refer back down to my post of November 8th, to make quite sure ye fully understand this one? 

 Or, maybe, this picture will paint quite enough words .....





 Pure, Leitrim mountain dew .....

1 comment:

  1. so, you were finally tempted!
    be careful with the stuff - i had a couple of glasses of our roscommon variety yesterday, and i'm still recovering!
    but i love it. especially at three euros a bottle!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete