Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

So; I'm Giving This Chick One .....


  Fifteen years ago, at least, this must have been. We were at it missionary. I still had the life force to lift my own arse, back then.

  Suddenly, mid flow, she says; " Ditch: You're in the wrong hole. "

  I'm like; 'No, I'm not!'. Still going away like the firing pin on a machine gun there.

  " Yes, you are. " She insists.  

  And I'm like; " Jigga, Jigga, Jigga, Jigga, Jigg ..... a, jig .....a, jig. a ..... Jig .......... Yeah. I s'pose you'd know best about that, Jax ..... Shlop! Probe. Jigga, jigga, jigga ..... ".



  Fuck me; It feels So good to finally get that off my chest! That's plagued me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment