Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

My Buggery



  I've wanted a Buggery for so long now, it's frankly ridiculous that it's taken me this long. I think what always stopped me is that; 

  With a Bird Box, ye generally just have one hole. And I've long since built up a collection of all the hole saws I need.

  These things, however, usually come stuffed full of little tubes, of many and varying sizes. 

  Well, no way was I buying one, like some middle classed, suburban office drone! But, where in hell would I find those tubes?

  Then, end of last year, I finally solved it. Searching around for something to do, indoors and with what ever I had to hand, I came up with some rotten old wood. Eyeballed my drill bits .....

  It kept me amused, for a couple of dark afternoons, in my tool room. Only, then I had to put it aside. Buggerys should be stored, indoors, for the winter, see? 

  Comes the spring, ye put them against a south facing wall. That's when the various small things find them and make use of them.

  End of the summer, take it in and so protect what ever's fast asleep in there. So, I'm sort of working back to front with my one. But, it's out now. 

  I've hung it, face height, amongst some insect rich ivy. Facing fully into the glorious, southern sun. Lovely!

  Unfortunately, unlike bird boxes, I don't suppose I'll ever actually see much evidence of use? But, no matter.

  I'll certainly be absolutely thrilled to see so much as one bee or something ever going in there.

  But, just knowing I've finally gotten round to it, and now it's out there is a good feeling. 

  And, as shit cools down, I'll take it into the stables and hang it up in there. Out of the frost chill. Till next spring.

 

1 comment:

  1. Testing a comment with Google Chrome.
    Treffers

    ReplyDelete