Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Friday, October 30, 2020

If Ye Not On The List .....



I'm Locking The Place


   There, just so you all know. Don't worry; I'm not shutting it down. Nothing like that. I'm just gonna make it a private party. Invitation only.

   I tried it out, yesterday. Got a couple of mates to help me out by testing it to see what happens.

  I locked it and sent a mate an Invite. He said A/ It went to his fucking spam folder! (Great! FFS!)

B/ Once he happened upon it, it asked him to do what ever and register here, using the invite, with a Google email account.

 Well, I figure about 90% of people have one of those. Use it or not. If ye don't already have one? Is it worth your while opening one, to get back in here? Up to you.

C/ I got another friend, who I didn't send an invite, to try and come in.

 Apparently,  two rather no nonsense looking blokes in black bow ties looked at a clip board and said; " Sorry, love. Not tonight. " 😲 

  So, it certainly works! You're not on the list? You won't be coming in.

'But, how do I get on the list, Ditch?' That's the easiest part of all! Ye just shoot me a word, to:

 

ratcatcher@mail.com

 

  That's my dead letter drop. But, I check it ~ spam folder included ~ every day. 

 Just head it " List ". Give me a clue who I'd know ye as, and ye'll have ye invite inside of twelve hours. From that addy. And check ye fucking spam folder! 

  Now, sadly, I know there's gonna be 'Collateral Damage'. Some people have it set so they get alerted to every post. They'll see this.

  It's the ones who drop in, at random. Possibly binge reading, of just glancing over it. If they don't catch this? Very soon now they'll meet the bow tie boys 😧 

  There's not a lot I can do about that. I don't have the email addy of every fucker who blows through here!

  Anyway, there it is. If ye reading this, and want to keep reading? Hit that Ratcatcher mailer, now!

 I won't be sitting here, constantly warning ye we're about to lock. I've said it here. Now, I'll lock the doors as and when I take a mind to. Probably before my next post.

  And, do I have a post for you!!! Fucking mind blowing! (Blew mine, anyway!) It'll be a bit involved.

 May need ye to look back at an earlier post or two? But, I reread the post I have in mind, and I enjoyed it ~ surprisingly! 😁

  Now, decades after that one was set ....! Wanna see it? I'll check The List.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment