Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Early Start



  Got up, this morning ~ well, yesterday. Tuesday, 30th of March. Let the Dogs out. Turned around and the lot of them were transfixed by the starling nest box outside my door!

 

  Balzac's standing up there. Nose a bit Too fucking close to the hole in it! (Has that bugger actually still managed to grow that much more?! Surely to fuck he must be too old to grow now?)

 

  Small Dogs are yipping, leaping, sitting transfixed.

 

  But, it was the fucking box itself that got me. It was actually Rattling!

 

  Like, this is a fucking big box! Made of nine inch plank. Inch thick. Over a foot tall. I've humped these muvva's up enough ladders and, I can tell ye; I don't fucking like it!

 

  And this one's Shaking! Audible smashing and banging going on inside it!  No wonder the Dogs are fixated! I am!

 

  Well, with the racket, and the movement of the thing, I figure it's got to be a fucking Pine Marten in there. Bitch one could probably slither through that hole.

 

  Or a rat? Equally plausible.  But; What The Fuck was either of them Doing in there?! Battering this, I dunno ~ Three or four pound ~ fucking box about?

 

  No Way I was opening the top face of the damn thing! It's at face height. I wasn't too interested in having what ever it was leaping out, right into my eyes!

 

  Fuck this. Went and got my " See Snake ". Electronic endoscope. Hang over from my Pest Control days.

 

  Fucking batteries were dead. Replaced them. No luck. Fucked if I know.

 

  Stood there. Staring at this fucking box, on my wall. Dogs seemed to have lost interest now. Fucked off. Box seemed quiet enough too. What's a man to do?

 

  Fingered the little hook off. Got my face up close ~ I hate this shit. But, I need to See what's in there. My eye sight's so shot these days. Opened the top opening, top half of the frontal door .....

 

  Oh! (Closes the door) Pardon me!

 

  Now, here's the fucktest thing! I swear to god; Before I got out of bed, this morning, I had a dream.

 

   Now, we all know  how fucked up and partially remembered dreams can be. But, what hung with me, from this one, was when I opened some door.

 

  I needed a piss, in my sleep, and this was one of those ~ Translates as ~ 'looking for a place to pee' dreams? 

 

  So, in this dream, I've  opened a door.  And there's some young girl I've previously met, in this dream. And she's standing under a shower!

 

  Obviously, I'm like; " Oh! Sorry, love! ". And have almost broke my fucking spine with the speed I've turned away and fucked off.

 

  And, weirdly, that's about exactly what I did, when I lifted that door; And got a split second glimpse of ~ I'm sure it was! ~ Two Starlings, in amidst a load of fresh straw 'n shit, in the bottom of that nest box!

 

  Yeayy!!! I've watched my 'usual male' claiming that box since about November. I've seen two birds popping in there, weeks ago.

 

  But, to actually eyeball Two birds, rustling around in there. Actively building a nest. Before even April? Well, that's just cool 👌

 

  I rung about 105 chicks, last year, from my starling boxes. Then, the govt's took over with this social control bullshit. 

 

  Either way; My birds are showing me good signs! I aim to break the Ton mark again, this year.

 

  Given my freedom? I'd planned to widen my net of Starling Boxes for miles around! 

 

  I'm happy to spend the endless time ~ and money ~ making them. Taking them. Putting them up. Checking them.

 

  Dunno though. Fucking governments have got us all strapped down now, look. Hunkering down. Servile.

 

  'But, it'll get better!' You cunt! Cite me one, single fucking example of when a modern day government has given us back a 'right' they once took from us?

 

  Me? The Dogs and my Starlings?  Just watch a Murmuration. Know that we're part of that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment