Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Friday, September 2, 2022

One Year Ago, Today

 

   Following an absolutely stellar decision, a couple of days before, I found myself staring up at This:


 
Courtesy of Sligo General


2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now Ditch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, thanks, Frijj. LOL! Revealed a world of fucking pain to myself. But, I guess that comes with the territory?

    ReplyDelete