Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hungary On The Map!


True! We really have had Budapest dropping by! And, at this point, it's customary for me to show ye the little pointer in the map cribbed from my Stat Counter page ..... Only, frankly? I just can't be bollocksed.

PhotoBucket and my own lack of meaningful, on board cropping software means the best I could produce here would be a blurred image. Fuck it. I give up. Been trying for almost an hour and I really have better things to be doing.

But, just so's we can all keep track of my little Country Counter, on the left? Yeppers. I Do have independent confirmation that Hungary has been here ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment