Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Fucking *Starving!* .....


Alright. With respect to those who genuinely are Starving .....

But, I couldn't half do with some munchies! It's the bloody snus, see? Smoking fags is famous for it. People even use it as an excuse not to try and give up. I never have. Because I've never needed an excuse not to try giving up. I just smoked because I liked doing it. And because Not doing it caused me immeasurable misery and stress.

I have one of these 'metabolism's', or what ever it is, see? Eat like a fucking horse and not gain a pound in weight through a year of it. So, I can eat what I like. When I like. Not a cellophane rat in hells chance of me becoming a bloated, ex smoker. Just not an issue, with me.

Nor is it the issue here. I'm just So Fucking Hungry!!! LOL! Christ; I had my usual dinner tonight. Only a few hours ago, in fact! And I started feeling peckish over an hour ago. Now I'm genuinely sitting here, thinking about the Tosco 24 Hour, over in the big town. It'll cost me £30 to get there and back. But, by fuck; There Be Munchies!

02:30. It's getting hard to resist. I could ransack the place for all manner or late night snackettes. Probably find things there I simply can't get locally. Bring in a store of things to attack, when the pangs of appetite attack me. As they will. I had this last night too, but tried to ignore it.

I've actively smoked a fag, before now, just to stave off hunger. Works too. Smoking a fag can be like having a sandwich. Quells the rumblings. Only, while I've just looked and seen I have some baccy stuck away there? I'm simply not interested in it. I'd as soon eat sticks and grass to solve this problem.

Fuck it. 'Saturday Night', isn't it? Taxi's round here tend to work till around 04:00 tonight. I'll see what happens.

Trouble is though; It'll all happen again tomorrow night. And the night after! I'm developing a proper appetite. I'll be needing to eat something before my customary, once a day, late in the day meal next!

Shit. Eggs are good. Scotch Eggs. Very filling. I've been discussing pickling eggs, on Jims lately. All this fucking snus. It's been creeping up on me. A natural level of appetite.

Jesus christ; I'm SO thinking of calling a taxi ....!

2 comments:

  1. Ditch, I am the same way. Eat as much as I want and never gain. I have never had a fat layer on my body. I think we are both like "greyhounds".
    My cure to snacks is the sandwhich... a proper sandwhich!
    When I go shopping I buy 5 large jars of pickled gerkhins, 3 packets of sliced turkey, a kilo of chedder, about 30 slicing tomatoes, iceburg lettuce, a few jars of mayo, english mustard, and olives.
    What I do is freeze the turkey so that it doesnt go off and always have some defrosted. So basically I lightly toast some brown bread, and slice all the fillings up and pile it on, with plenty of mayo and mustard. I tell you one of those is like a meal in itself, and its quick and easy to make.
    worth a try mate, but get all the fillings you enjoy!
    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cracked. 04:30 and I'm prowling around in Tosco's! Cost me £40.00 to get there. But, now I have a freezer full of Scotch Eggs! :D

    I'm not going through That again!

    Feeling the first signs of peckishness kicking off again right now, come to think of it! :o

    ReplyDelete