Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Snus Review - 2.


Nick and Johnny ~ Strong (Portion) lived up to expectations! Comparable to my, so far, favourite of all time, which is General (Portion).

N&J has a
less pronounced tobacco taste. It just lacks a certain 'In Ye Face' quality I find from General. But, so far? General and N&J ~ Strong are Ditch's Top Two! These are the ones I take out with me.

Phantom Brown (White Portion) ? Not one I'll be buying again. It's just not for me. It's got a 'Fruity' flavour to it, without the citrus. What it has instead though is the 'Opal Fruit' factor. My mouth was running with saliva. So much so that I felt I was trying to drink this thing!

It also lacked 'Power', for me. Didn't give me that all encompassing 'Tobacconess' that I ~ a strong smoker of forty years now ~ yet require. Fruity tasting. 'Wet' in the mouth. Mild in apparent nicotine rush. For you? Maybe. Not for me. I've given that tub to Dean 'O. He thought it quite ok. We'll see how he gets on.


Now, I actually got called away in the middle of all that. It's been a couple of days since and I've thus got a little bit more experience under my belt ..... Or should I say Lip?! :D


Granit (Maxi Portion) is one I've had a few hits of now. Not sure why they call it 'maxi'. The portion bag's the same as usual. The nico' hit doesn't seem tremendous, to me, either. In fact, this is what I'd currently consider a middle of the road, tobacco tasting snus. I.e It's not got any noticeably added, 'artificial' flavours ~ no citrus or what ever. But it's not strong in what it Does have. And what it does have then is a mild taste of tobacco.

One I'll probably try to keep a tub of around the place though. Could be a better day starter than N&J. It's likely also one I'd offer to a tailor made smoker, as a first try at snus. If they liked the flavour but, perhaps thought a bit more kick might be up their street? Then I feel I'd happily enough let them sample Nick and Johnny (Strong) next.

No comments:

Post a Comment