Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Reply to Malter's Comment, Below .....


Malters; It'll have been a twelve month before November, mate. Any time soon, I imagine? Only, I sort of lost track, having used snus for about a month, then I ran out for a day or three and had to suck weed.But, November onwards, I'd never looked back.

And yeah; I feel twenty years better for it, mate. Absolutely. This time last year? It was just a matter of time before I had a cardiac, staggering up that track. Now I can stride up there, just for something to do!

Want to jack in the fags? Just do it! Check the reviews, on here. Go to Northerner. Read reviews on there. Buy half a dozen of so tubs of what ever sounds up your street. Start satisfying ye nicotine cravings without sucking in lungfuls of shit.

It honestly, Really is that simple and straightforward.

3 comments:

  1. I might just give that a go Ditch, thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ditch....Been looking for ya everywhere !

    Here ye are with yer own blog ! :D

    put 1 of yer juby's to work the other night....absolutely deadly ! My favourite trap !

    You'll have figured out who i am by now i guess !

    I hope your well my old friend ?
    speak soon
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricky! Hullo, mate! How the fuck are ye? What did ye scrunch in the Juby this time then?

    Daren't use them here. Too many Pine Martens around. Daren't use Any bloody killers, aside from the odd Mk IV on obvious rats, in selected locations.

    Who'd have credited it, eh? Scotland and I s'pose ye'd feel privileged to see a Piney. Here? I'm tripping over the fuckers!

    ReplyDelete