Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Snus Review # 9 ..... Odens Extra Stark (Liquorice) .....

" Odens Extra Stark ", to me, means Liquorice!!! I mean, we're Not just talking, ' A taste of Aniseed ' here. This is full on, in ye face (Groan!) Liquorice Flavoured Snus. And, frankly? I Love it!

Now, this isn't going to be one for everyone. It's ~ as its name suggests ~ Strong Stuff! FFS, don't attempt This shit first thing in the morning. Make ye sick, I shouldn't wonder.

But, Later? Much later ..... It's like a good whiskey! Something to be looked forward to and savoured.

Yeah. This one's Definitely going back on my next order! Think I might have to get Two tubs!

My only pisser though, with Odens stuff? As the shot shows; Ye don't get an 'Ash Tray' ~ for lack of a better term ~ in the lid. So, finish with one of
these portions and ye have to look for a bin to pop it into. I'm happier, sat at the bar, just slipping my tub out of my pocket and sneaking the used one into the lid.

Don't let that put ye off though; If ye like liquorice. Which I don't, particularly. Not the black shit anyway. But, I like this!




Odens Extra Stark ~ Liquorice

No comments:

Post a Comment