Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reply to the Comment on the Post Below .....


Sorry to have to fuck ye all around like this, peeps. This system's just going from Fucking Useless to I Give Up! Seems I'm the only cunt who can't even post an anonymous Comment on my own fucking site now? Anyway, to Jerry:

Just got back from Another ~ less scheduled ~ run into town, mate :-( It's five miles, by the way. Tenner each way, by taxi.

One of the lads in the local's Birthday. That's just set me back another €50.00. And I was sat there, all evening, on my own stool well away from the party corner. Only went over there to plonk more pints in front of him, watch his face move, and go back to my solitude.

That's partially because I'm deaf as a tree stump. Partially because I'm ~ due to a Condition I had bestowed upon me by a bunch of cunts with balaclava's, baseball bats and a sawn off ~ a pathologically unsociable bastard! LOL!

Bike? Had one. £1,500's worth of Marin 'Bobcat Trail'. Fucking superb machine! Used to get into town on it. Then, load it into the back of a taxi, along with all my shopping, for the trip back.

My Dogs meat alone precludes riding a bike, see? Factor in my palpably hardening arteries and my worsening back? Suicide. Let a mate have the bike for €50.00. Then I bought myself a Honda 90 for €K. It's stood in my kitchen now. Brilliant thing!

One of these days, I'll take the theory test. Pass that and they'll let me ride it down the long, straight lane into town and around the single road there. Then, after two years, I'll need to get my Full License. No Fucking Way! I'm far too old to take all that shit on board.

But, the Honda will have paid for itself over and again, by then. Then I can sell it.

Gave up smoking before last November. Christ, can I feel the difference?! But, the back's got me now, see? Fucked, either way. Never mind though; I have my Rosie and Pot Cart in reserve. Back goes when I'm out with her and I can just stretch out on the cart and pop a Valium! :D Have her gently haul my sorry body back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment