Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Cow Shed Roof .....


 Okay, peeps; This one's going to become an Epic! Not this Post. This is just announcing it and outlining it. But, I intend to follow this story ~ as much for my own pleasure, to be frank. It'll give me something to look back on ~ as the project unfolds.

 Craic is; My cow sheds roof is fucked. And this is a shed roughly twenty by thirty feet. Haven't got a fucker like that, in Your fucking garden, to worry about. Have ye?

 Better yet? The bastard's got a corrugated asbestos roof! Now, working with that shit doesn't bother me. I deliberately breathed in as much asbestos dust as I could create, some thirty years ago. And I created a Lot! But, that's another story .....

 It's the getting lumbered with all this shit. If it were iron? I could get someone to haul it off as free scrap metal. Like I did the 'Dutch Hay Barn' which collapsed, some years ago. 

 Legacy of that is now impinging on this next building. Today I decided it was time to man up and get cracking on doing something about it. This is notification of the fact that; 'Today, Ditch Decided To Man Up About His Cow Shed Roof'.

 Next, I hope to show ye some photo's. Give ye a feel for the magnitude of all this. And, don't forget; This is for my personal benefit too. I don't give a fuck if you read it, or not. I want a record to look back on.

  To kick off though: Dean O' was up here today. He has his portable forge in the shed. He reckons he can lift the 'Skirts' of the old Dutch Barn off the roof. He also expressed some views about how to handle a couple of rafters which are gone.

 Pat' came by, this evening. He's my roof iron 'contact'. He's going to speak to his man, guy he gets his own roofing materials from. Get me a price for the essential shit to repair the damage, thus far. Said he'd give me a hand and reckoned it'd only take a few hours (?!)

 So, there's the situation as it stands. Pat' reckons he'll have word by the weekend. I'll try to have photo's, showing ye what's what, within twenty four hours.

 Let the drama begin ....!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment