Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pat's Donkey .....


  I just tried ~ desperately ~ to show a certain Rage Comic image here. Fucking system just wouldn't allow it big enough to see properly. But, I had to publish it to find that out. Then I deleted it.

 Now, I know that would have fucked with " Trefoyl " 's head. Because he now gets email alerts when I post here. So, here's a picture that should be viewable. 

 This is Pat's Donkey. Pony's mate:




    Isn't she a sweetheart? This was taken before Pat' got her feet sorted out. Dear god, have I seen outrageously worse feet in my time too .....

  I'll take a decent shot of Pony, in the next few days. Just have to remember to take my camera up there. I took one when I took this. But Pony was standing at what turned out to be a bad angle and it doesn't portray him well.

  I now feed them both biscuits like a pair of puppies. Pat' too is finding them much more approachable. All round? We have a Result!
 

2 comments:

  1. As Eeyore might say, "Thanks for noticing me." :-)
    There seems to be a delay of a few hours between when you post and when it gets sent to my email and I imagine that's in case you want to make changes.
    I love the picture of the donkey!!!
    Posting pictures is a lot of work. I suppose not so much for people with expensive phones etc. but those of us with cameras need to remember to charge and bring it, take several pictures so hopefully one comes out nice, upload it to the computer when you come home, crop it, and upload to a hosting site to finally post it. Definitely appreciate it!!
    ~ Trefoyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Pat' got a really good Farrier to her. And I've been going up there, every day now, religiously, to feed the pair of them 'biscuits'. I buy them a Kg bag of Horse Treats, every week.

    It's the highlight of my fucking day! Donkey's well and truly used to me appearing now. I call them " Nibble " and " Lips ", because of the way they take their biscuits.

    With Pony I have to watch my fingers. But, Donkey just takes hers with these seemingly huge, marshmallow like lips! :D Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete