Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pony Has His New Friend .....!!!!!


  I'm So chuffed, for him! I honestly don't know what else to say, really.

 I just sat on Pat's shoulder. Leaning the weight and easing off, as I felt his moods swing with the other things  in his head at that moment. Seems I got it right!

 Last Saturday week was the local horse sale day. We went there. First thing I saw was a drop dead gorgeous, gray donk. Absolute ringer for the bible picture ones. Cross on the back?

 Five minutes later and Pat's asking me about the self same creature! I agree that she (And it was a She) is fucking gorgeous. I'm just wondering about the little, chocolate brown, thing that's sticking so close to her ..... Till it dropped a 1/3 grown, fifth leg! Jack! Forget it!

 Frankly? There were one or, maybe two others there that had My eye. But, come the actual time of the Donkey Sales? I was completely smitten with this heart breakingly gorgeous little pony foal ~ Keep repeating mantra: " No More 'Horses'! No More 'Horses'! "

 Pat', meanwhile, had got a call, telling him that there were four jennies up for grabs, on the way home. So, the big, black jen' slipped us by. I dragged myself away from that To Die For little pony. Self harming all the way. We decided to gamble on the four.

 Fine looking four too. Pat' and I simultaneously eyeballed one, in particular. Much talking out the sides of mouths ensued. I had a swift commune with the candidate. Meaningful glances and barely perceptible nods were exchanged.

 £50.00 later, we're bowling down the road. Pony's new friend to be in the little horse box we were dragging behind.


 Well, that was, what? Just short of two weeks ago. Pony was absolutely fucking ecstatic to meet his new friend ~ though She was a little less forward in reciprocating his delighted enthusiasm, at first. Well ..... At least for the first ten minutes that I stood around.

 Long since then, they've become inseparable. And I've ~ quite deliberately ~ curbed my daily visits, to feed Pony his 'biscuits'. I see myself as their God Father. Pat's their Dad. I didn't want to 'compete'.

 So, I've popped up each two or three days. (Granted, I've barely known what to do with myself on my 'off' days!) Tuesday, Pat' invited me up there. Offering me a lift into town. I got Donkey to actually touch the biscuit I offered her, with her mouth. Then she shied.

  Today? She took several biscuits from my finger till I'd run out,  in fact

  Not sure Pat's got her eating out of his hand yet. I'm gently working on him too though .....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment