Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Irish View Of Co. Leitrim .....


   Fucking cracks me up, it does! I used to know an Irish bloke, on a forum, back then. One day, I told him I was coming over. " Ah, grand! " He said. " Where ye headed? "

   I told him Co. Leitrim. " Leitrim?! " He cried. " That place is fucking Medieval!!! "

  Thinking about it, there's really no where in england to compare with it. I mean, Dorset might meet with the classic " Ooh, arrrr! ". But, that's about it.

  Here though, Leitrim is the butt of about every Red Neck / Hill Billy sort of joke going! It's fantastically hilarious! Most especially because I doubt even a fraction of the fuckers perpetuating it have so much as driven through here!

  The best source for this sort of thing, I find, is the biggest Irish 'forum' out there. The megatropolis which is Boards.ie. Most especially the home of Hipsters; " After Hours ", on there.

  It all started, for me, when someone mentioned a leaflet, aimed at visiting students. A bucket list for Dublin. It said a not to be missed thing was some museums exhibition about " The Bog People "

  In next to no time, some cunt popped up saying; " Or, go to Leitrim and see the real thing! "  I almost asphyxiated myself with laughing! Fucking brilliant!

  And lately, being a bit bored and out of places to visit, I'm checking in on After Hours again. Fuckers are still at it!

  Recent thread about 'Urban Myths People Still Swear Are True'; Someone mentioned the: 

  " My cousin was at this house party and everyone was out of it and there was this one chick who was extremely wasted and was letting lads get up on her like it was going out of fashion.

 She was bent over as the chaps did their thing but didn't her very own brother end up getting in line and doing the deed, only for them to notice mid-relations. "

  Yep. That old one. But, within a couple of replies?

 " It's probably not a big deal in Leitrim." 

 LMFAO!!!

  This evening, I finally checked out another thread that caught my eye;

  " Someone sent me a short story by John Connolly call A dream of winter. It is creepy and very atmospheric well worth a read at this time of year.

Got me thinking about eerie places in Ireland.

I will start with Marsh's Library specificity if you were there in the fading light of a dark winter afternoon and on you own.

I am not talking about Ireland most haunted but more places that are eerie and atmospheric.
"



  Again, within a few answers, some cunt's said:


  "  Hellfire Club in Dublin at dusk.

Loftus Hall at any time.

Roche Castle in Louth at night.

Leitrim. "



  I'm in fucking tears here!!! I fucking Love this stuff!





  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment