Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Malcolm Is My Hero ....!!!


  Came across this story;  Seems it went viral that some twat had left his neighbours this note .....






  Yeah. Okay. What The Fuck?!?  On so many levels! I mean, just pick your point over which to grab a flaming torch or pitch fork.

  Only, it then transpires; Malcolm gets on like a house on fire, with these neighbours. It's just that Malcolm and his wife are retired now. They have time on their hands. And a fantastic sense of humour!

  They just have nothing better to do than sit about, all day, dreaming up new ways to torment the poor bastards next door! 

  What wouldn't ye give to have a nutter like Malcolm living next door to ye?  I'm in fucking tears here! Fucking priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment