Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Monday, July 4, 2016

My Horse Pen .....



  Well, I told and showed all about my gorgeous new stable roof, back Here.

  Then, I discussed and showed the site of utter devastation which the pen, outside, had become,  Here.

All some time ago. Much money has passed! But, now? I have a stable and yard both my horses and I can very much live with! And it'll outlast all of us too.

  Let me show ye around .....


This .....



Was the state of the yard. Concrete had long since blown. Horses were shitting all over it. I ~ for various reasons beyond my control ~ couldn't do a damn thing about it. It was getting to breaking point.


  Oh, and the shit from the stables?  I was having to stand in the door way and launch that over the bottom fucking gate!

  The pile was growing. I simply didn't know what the fuck I was going to do with or about it either.





  Shit was a mess. I Had To get it sorted. Bang went the family fucking silver ....!  But, it paid for me calling in the boys ~ Again! And, boy; Did they do me a job?!

  Have you any idea what it costs, to hire a full sized fucking JCB and driver, for a couple of days?  Nor have I. But, it's brutal! But, then, when at the end of the first day a fucking Oil Tanker Lorry turns up, to refuel the fucking thing?! That's when ye start to grasp the colossal scale of shit!

    I shit ye not though. I had one here. Two fucking days!





    Did some fucking work though!  Dug away all that dung heap. Dragged all the shit and derision out of the pen. Then, it had a bit of hard core to spread around a bit. Just a little .....






  Believe me; I'd like to say commanding a full sized, fucking great lorry, full of My hard core, made my dick feel long and hard. 

  However, I can assure ye; Even though the final bill has been agreed and the money's in the bank? It's Still a little daunting, seeing what seems like half of fucking Co. Leitrim mobilising to fulfill ye whim!

  What did it cost me? A small fucking fortune! And a small army of good men swarmed all over the place for days!

  Was it worth me selling off most of the eggs left in my nest?


What do You think ....?!




  Oh, and they didn't stop there! No. Once all that lovely, thick concrete had settled, 'Superman' (I believe he's the Builders son. Young, fit, strong. Knows what he's doing in any situation. Bastard!) came back, alone. There was one last bit to do:


My Manure Bay ....!



 
    Pat can now simply back a tractor box into there. Scoop up a ton of purest horse shit. Trundle off with it, to put on his land. All I'm having to do is to hook it over the gate. Standing on my glorious, new, pen floor!

  Been doing that, as it happens, since about last November, when the horses came back in, for the Winter (It came). Now, they're long since back on the land. And the heap has barely even reached the 'gate post' on the right there!

  I am one Happy fucking bunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment