Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Logic; I Love It ....!



Over on THL, the usual few are having it out over the latest headlines. Fuck knows what they're even ripping their tee shirts off over now. What ever. It's like warring factions of chimpanzees; Amusing to look in on, with a David Attenborough narrative in the background.

  Once in a blue moon though, like monkeys given access to type writers, they can thow up a gem. And, " Lenmcharristar " just did it! In mid rant, he blurted:

  " Africans that have to walk 15 miles every day for clean water, did it never occur to the them to move hut???  "

  I nearly fucking died laughing!!! Hat's off to ye, Len. That was a fucking beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment