Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Niggy Is Gone.....



  I'm so fucking pissed ~ literally drunk ~ I can't see myself typing a word of fucking sense for a day or three.

He's already in the ground. Up in my grave yard. He'll have his grave stone, with its plaque, soon.

  I never thought I'd be using his, before the others I have lined up here. 

My, much mentioned, neighbor  and friend, Pat, has been an absolute fucking Angel. Throughout. 

I've written that in the hope that his kids may, one day, come across it. Recognise it. And, maybe, get some inkling of the standard of man their Father is / was. 

  Right now though? I've got to go into mourning. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Shit, Ditch thats terrible news.

    Know what you are feeling mate.

    Aleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a good home and a loving father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everybody.

    Just to let you all know Ditch is having a few technical issues and is locked out of the blog at this moment in time. However it should all be sorted soon and he'll be around to reply to your messages.

    CJR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditch says he's trying to comment but at the moment he's locked out of his blog account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Ditch, don't it just heart.

    aamcle (from Jim's)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Ditch, hurts hurts hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad news Ditch. Hopefully that little pup has cheered you, and Pesticides up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO sorry mate! I'm with you - worst thing in the world losing a buddy like that. It never gets easier, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete