Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Read It And Weep ....!


  If this doesn't Seriously get ye in the gut? There must be something wrong with you!

"  Towards the end of WW2, trained elephants at Ueno zoo in Tokyo were starved to death. Throughout the ordeal, they repeatedly performed their tricks in fruitless attempts to get fed. "

  I've read some shit, in my time. With the internet being what it is? I guess it's easy to become inured to a lot. But, fuck me! I could really have done with never having heard of That!

  That's gonna fucking haunt me for the rest of my days. And that's a fact.

  There's a full and scholarly article, going into deep detail about it, Here. I'm not reading that shit though. 

  I Like Japan. A lot of their shit fascinates me. The girls, obviously, are, to me, the most gorgeous creatures to walk the earth.

  But, there's aspects of the place that just fuck me up. What sort of mind set could possibly of just allowed that to happen? 

Jesus fucking wept.

No comments:

Post a Comment