Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

My Shed .....



  This one's purely for the men!

  Let's face it, guys; Is there Anything to quite get the juices flowing as access to another mans shed? LOL! Ever since I was a bloke, I've been completely unable to walk past an open garage door, without a crafty, sideways look in there.

  Anywhere that a fellow man stores ~ and does ~ shit is a potential Aladdins Cave of stuff to poke around in. And here, now, I'm inviting you all to step inside my own shed. Stand there. Gaze around. Take it all in. Just leave my fucking stuff alone! :D

  Actually, truth be known? I took these shots as much to remind Myself. See, it's got a bit fucking junky in there, on the left hand side. I really need to finish what I've been doing and clear a load of shit out of there.

  Then, I want to bring another of those (Excellent!) Blackspur shelving units in too. I really can't recommend them too highly. Twenty quid or so a pop. They're fucking excellent and save a shit ton of space.

  Here's a quick guide to what we have right now though. The wall inside the door ~ and, yes; This Is a room, inside my cottage. I use it as a shed though.

  Jars of screws, nails and shit. Below them, containers of dried food. To the right is one of my Stainless Steel, Conical beer fermenters. The other one's on the floor, behind the plastics.




  Eyes right, along the offending, left wall; I've been making grave stones, see? Catching up with the number of new Dogs I have now. All that shit, around the centre, needs to go.

 One more stone to make. Then, I can ship the stones out, to say, the stables, or the store room. Lose the bags of concrete and cement. Fold the bench away. Shit ton of room saved, right there. Shelf'll go against that bare wall.



  Right hand wall's actually not so bad, see? Shelves, above the old fire place, are a bit cluttered. Lot of it's probably shit I'll never use again. Could do with a good blow through.

   Maybe yet Another nice, Blackspur shelf, opposite, would encourage me to filter and store shit better?

  Then there's the big tools, see? They live there. Fine. They're out of the way.

  The odd, shiny cylinders are called " Corni Kegs ". For dispensing beer, on tap. Got the whole set up waiting. Just need to get some line cleaner. Too distracted.  




  Blackspur's at their best! And, I can guarantee ye, I can, absolutely, march up to those shelves and put my hand straight on what ever tool I've gone in there for!




  What ye reckon, lads? Personally? I like to think it exhibits a suitable balance between good order and a derelict construction site.

  I don't have the peg board, with the hammer and screw driver shapes drawn on it. But, I guarantee ye, I know exactly where 95%+ of my shit is, in there.

  It's just that 20% of it's on the fucking floor! I'm gonna sort that shit out. And, I'll want this to remind me of how well I've done, when I've finished.

  A Shed thread, combined with a Lest We Forget thread? I'd call that Value For Money, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment