Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

This Place Is Fucked ..... So



  It's fucked because " Blogger " (Google. You Tube. The Yid Kid. Mamon. Whatever) Has cut off resources to it like a fucking tourniquet.

This is why I Know I have people reading this shit. Wishing to respond to it. Yet finding their clicks and typings  ineffectual. 

  Click a Reaction? Type out a Comment? Nothing happens! Believe me; It's Not Me!

  Nor can I do shit about it, it seems. I've tried everything I can find, in the admin section. I've posted on the pathetic 'self help' centred blog shit hole they've left us with. Tumble weed.

  So, I'm now trying a last ditch effort. (Was that a pun?!) I've found this 'Contact' thing. I think I've stuck it top left? Hope so.

  Now; I'd intended just to slap up an email addy that Anyone could hit me on. Didn't know how to keep that in view though. Found this in the effort.

  I Think it will send your comment to my 'home' addy. No matter. Even better. That's my Yahoo and will alert me.

  What I'm hoping is that ye can now send me comments, direct. And I'll plaster them in as comments for you, below the post ye mention. " So and so commented .....)

  That make sense?

  'Reactions' seem to be dead. But, hell; Send me a 'reaction' and I'll comment it in! What ever.

  I just don't want to sit here, flapping my lips to a muted fucking audience. This Isn't North fucking Korea! It's just a bit of craic.

  No idea how this shit will pan out. But, I have a man, on here, who's " Connected ". Maybe he could test the emaily thing out? Just let me see what happens when he hits it.

  Not too literally though! Take it easy on this guy. Capiche?


3 comments:

  1. Damn, Tref's! Look at that! Tour message came to my home addt. And *I* Can Comment! What The ....?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Tour ". " addt ".

    Sorry. Keyboard's as bald as a badger. Few characters left showing on it.

    Just came back here, on a hunch, to check this shit's showing. Now see we have to Click where it says " Comments "? They don't just show .....

    ReplyDelete