Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Rats; An Interesting Observation .....



  So, as everyone would have heard before, there's an old wives tale that says; If ye catch a rat and set fire to its tail,  then let it go? It'll run, screaming, through the burrow system. Its screams will so terrify all the other rats, they'll get the fuck out of Dodge forth with.

  Hold that thought a minute .....

  So, I have my (Licensed) bird traps down, out on the track. I'm baiting them with wild bird feed and, lo and behold, all this seed and stuff, right there on the floor, attracted rats. 

  I've stood here, gazing out at the traps, only to see a solitary rat sneak out from the hedge bank. Grab a mouthful and dash back to cover. Obviously, as the days went by, so I was eventually seeing anything up to three at a time out there.

  Now, this Is the countryside. Rats are perfectly natural inhabitants of the hedgerows. I'm effectively offering them a free meal. What should I expect? Chaffinches and rats.

  However, these rats aren't bothering me. They're living in the bank. Not coming into my cottage. Why then would I even bother poisoning them? I can't kill every rat in fucking Leitrim!

  Then, one day, about a week ago, I look out and, fuck me. I've caught a fucking rat! There he is, jumping around in one of my Potter cage traps. The fuck am I gonna do now?

  See, we're not allowed any sort of hand guns here. Not even an air pistol. Might as well be a .357 Magnum. Because we have no law / concept of 9 pound muzzle velocities.

 Here, an air gun can be what ever power it can be made to. My mate had a standard air rifle that put out about 35 on the chronograph! He had to get a Firearms License for it though. Just like for a .223.

  Anyway, obviously then, an air  pistol pellet was out of the question. An Irishman would simply drop the trap in water. Some wanker off THL would probably tip the rat out to his waiting terriers and film it for face fuck.

  Me? Being all grown up now, and being at peace with the size of my dick? I just decided, fuck it: I'll let the fucking thing go.

  So, I locked the Dogs in. Sauntered out there and approached the trapped rat. And that fucker started doing the wall of death round the inside of that cage. Screaming its fucking lungs out!!! Poor thing was fucking terrified.

  What ever. I carefully (Very carefully! These traps aren't mean't for rats. Mind fingers!) opened the trap and el ratto wasted no time at all in coming out like Usane Bolt and virtually Leaping over the hedge bank in a single bound. Quite possibly still screaming.

  Know what? I haven't seen a single fucking rat since! How curious is that?!


  

1 comment:

  1. If ya set fire to his tail, he probably would have ran straight for your house lol

    ReplyDelete