Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Breitbart .....



  For some time now, probably a couple of years, I've been a member of a sort of semi, private members, chat room. Nothing interesting. Just a place where a small bunch of us, who know each other from a Home Brew forum, hang out and chew the fat.

  It was opened by one of the lads. We'll call him " Foss ". Foss is ridiculously tech savvy. Works in IT. Literally jets around the fucking world, doing it. Gets 'Head Hunted'. That level of shit. So, opening us a little dive wasn't That taxing, for him.

  And, there we were. Bunch of blokes, who made their own beer, getting together and nattering, much as we would in a pub setting. It was cool. Names and faces would come and go. One time, I managed to log myself out and couldn't get back in. I became distracted .....

  Some time later, I thought about the place and started digging. Must be some way of regaining my Password. Not like I was Banned, or anything. I just hadn't tried that hard.

  Wasn't too difficult either. I fiddled about and found my way back in there. And, un fucking believably, the very last topic of conversation in there, just hours before, had been me!!! I shit ye fucking not! Pure fluke!

  From honest memory? The conversation went very much like this:

" A/ I wonder what happened to Ditch?

B/ Yeah. He hasn't been in for a while.

A/ No. He was okay. Quite amusing, at times.

Foss/ Yeah. He was alright ~ until he'd go all out Breitbart ..... "


  That fucking stumped me! " Breitbart "? My understanding was that that was some Far right wing fucking echo chamber, on line. Place where people blamed Jews for Everything, as they wanked over CG images of Ronnie Regan throwing one up Thatcher.

  What ever. I slipped back into the stream of conversation. Never mentioned I'd seen That comment. Got on with my life. Have been talking shit with Foss, Ben, Dave and the boys ever since. Nothing's changed.

  Except; The niggle wouldn't let up. " Breitbart "? How the Fuck could I be 'Breitbart'?!? Fuck this. Off I went, to Google.

   ..... If ye Already believe its nothing but " Far Right Propaganda " ? Who am I to waste my breath arguing? Frankly? The first ~ and last! ~ time I ever looked at it, about a decade ago, I thought just that. It rather sickened me, if I'm honest.

  A  month ago, when I went back, out of curiosity as to what I was being accused of? I found it a gloriously fucking Refreshing read!!!

  No stories about 'Benefit Scrounging Single Mother of Nine Demands Bigger Mansion And Third Breast Enlargement On Beleaguered NHS'. No references to MP's of Any shade by stupid, barbed sobriquets. Nothing like that.

  I just found a very level headed type of reportage, as one may have expected from an old time broadsheet. 

  And, it's only 'right wing' in as much that it isn't suckling on the EU's dick, whilst using every other available column inch to deride the POTUS, elected by the American people.

  In fact, I only look at the UK page.They haven't got an Irish one. It's good too! They refer to Tommy Robinson ~ when they actually mention him ~ as an " Activist and Social Journalist ". Sounds about right.

  As I write; Much of the focus is on the Brexit pantomime. No name calling though. They simply seem to be presenting the facts. They do that. Present the Facts. 

  They refer to these Grooming Gangs as " Largely consisting of  Men of Pakistani Muslim heritage ". Yes. Anything wrong with that? Is that " Racist "? If they were Greek Christians, would mentioning That be " Racist "?

  No. All told? Thanks, 'Foss'. A good read. It's now on my short list of places I'm sure to visit every day.

 It's lovely, to be able to just get a look at what's going on, over the water, without being swamped by shit like, " Far Right Wing " this. And " Gender Fluid " that.

Possibly one of the last bastions of ~ surprisingly Un Biased ~ Honest reportage? Breitbart. As suggested by 'Foss'.



No comments:

Post a Comment