Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

My Buggery's Working!!!


  I'm chuffed to bits! I've had it hanging there, on an ivy covered, south facing wall. Only been about six weeks. Just left it to it.

  Only, just now, I've wandered down that way. Just mooching around a bit. And I happened to glance at my Buggery.

  Fuck me, I wish I had a battery for my bloody camera! I'd so love to show ye! One hole, down the bottom, very clearly has sawdust dragged out.

  Then, higher up, there's two holes that have been sealed over with ..... dunno. Clay? They're so exquisitely neat and tidy. I had to stand and think;

  " Did I do that? Did I do anything, as I was drilling all these bloody holes out, that would have left such perfect little brown dots? "

  Obviously not. Simple fact is some little insect has been looking for somewhere to deposit its eggs  safely. And, just like I hoped for, has found My holes and thought;

  " Yep. Just the ticket! "

  How great is that?! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment