Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Ditch Shitter Just Wrote .....

Quick word about comments ...

Comments here are 'moderated'. In as much that I have to physically see them and wave them through once you hit Send. So, if ye write a Comment. Post it. Don't see it? No worries. It's just sitting there, waiting for me to come online and find it in my email. I click and your words appear here. Please don't post it several times. Get frustrated and storm off, never to be seen again. It's just a measure I was forced to put into place by doxxers, spammers and other, mentally unstable's.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

If You Have Time To Stand And Stare .....



  Completely 'knee jerk' espousal coming up, here. But, fuck me ....!

  I've been up all night. Body clock's shot to shit. And I have an unbelievable new bird trap out there. 

  This thing's incredible! Absolutely! Basically? I set it. I catch birds. It really is as simple as that!

  And dear god, what birds! Any fucking birds, to be honest! There's hardly a bird in the area Not wearing one of my rings now. House sparrow to Hooded Crow! I've had the fucking lot in there!

  So; I've been up, all night. 'Drunk myself sober' ~ if I ever actually got pissed? Never noticed it, if I did. And the sun's long since come back up. I've just made a mugga tea. I'll pull an all nighter, today. Fuck it.

  But, yeah! Had this trap set. Knowing I'd be awake to check it, shortly after dawn. And so I decided to let the Dogs out when I did.

  Nothing in it, yet. Plenty of birds about though. I was delighted to see the starlings come into boxes 5 and 7. Bringing food to their, soon to fledge, broods.

  Smiled at the Doglets, wandering around doing their things, as I leaned my elbow on the gate. Turned round, to look at the trap again. Shit my fucking self!

  Fucking Hare had been turning, as I turned. Barely twenty foot from me!

   She'd come loping down a hundred and fifty yards of straight track. Got within half a dozen of me. Been spooked by my movement. Now, she was loping off back to where she'd come from.

  Un fucking believable! Haven't seen a hare, here, in a few years or so now. And there's one, sneaking up on me like something out of Josie Wales!

  Talk about 'Living The Dream', eh?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment